Monday, November 02, 2009

Selbu Pinky

This weekend, I cast on a stranded glove. This is my very first glove so it's fortunate that it's not my first stranding project. Starting out wasn't too bad and if you look closely you'll see the very beginning of a pinky.

Selbu Pinky

The pattern is the very descriptive Annemor #17 from Selbuvotter by Terri Shae. I reverse the light and dark colors and I'm using Cascade Heritages for both. Much more yardage than I need so I see the leftovers going into either a pair of mittens or being used with other leftovers for socks with different colored heels and toes.

Tonight, I'm not so keen on knitting. I'm vegging out. I made steak fries and the view of the full moon is beautiful. I'm reading Emma for the first time and loving the affordability of Dover Thrift Editions. Emma never would have eaten steak fries. She might have gazed out of her window at the full moon while swearing off matchmaking for good, though.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger