Saturday, November 14, 2009

Embracing My Inner Fan Girl

Besides getting David Tennant at Christmas in Hamlet, his last two specials as the Doctor are supposed to air around that time, too. Tomorrow night is his third-to-the-last special, though. "Waters of Mars" is supposed to lead into the two-part regeneration story. As sad as it will be to lose Mr. Tennant, a good regeneration storyline is one of the things unique to Doctor Who and I wouldn't have it any other way.



I predict very little knitting to get done on the Vine Yoke Cardigan during the hour I'm watching it.

"Waters of Mars" is also scheduled to air on BBC America on December 19 and it is speculated that the American airing of the last two specials will follow on December 26 and January 2. I certainly hope that is true.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger