Monday, November 24, 2008

Short-Row Heel

I finally feel like I'm getting someplace on a kind of boring sock. This is only the second pair I've done a short row heel on and it went petty well. It was kind of nice not to have to pick up a bunch of stitches or have to pay attention to decreases. I like the fit of the other pair I made with a short row heel which I know is a common complaint of why a lot of people prefer a heel flap.

I'm ready for it to be Wednesday afternoon. I don't know if spending some time with my family is going to do me good or not but I think I'm ready for a change in scenery for a few days. My mom already warned me that I might be roped into singing at Christmas Eve service at my family's church. At least I get a heads-up. Any one know a way to guarantee laryngitis by December 24th?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger