Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Amazon Wish List

Today I updated my Amazon.com wish list which mainly consisted of getting rid of some older items on it. Even after I added a few new things I still ended up having only 4 pages when I started with 13. Hopefully I convince my parents to work off of this for Christmas shopping. Unless they want to buy me yarn. That would be perfectly acceptable.

I had to add a copy of The Catcher in the Rye to the list because my old one suffered an accidental coffee dump about two years ago. It was a sad day. Any suggestions of other items I should add? A fantastic movie or television show I may have missed out on. A must read novel. A truly great knitting book.

I'm still tempted to add a Kitchenaid mixer. That's so not going to happen. At least the parents would understand that more than the complete sets of Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Angel. Sadly.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger