Sunday, August 03, 2008

Let the Games Begin!

I caved. I'm totally knitting Hey, Teach! for the Ravelympics.

Let the Games Begin!

I got the yarn at Knit'n from the Heart where their cottons are 20% off right now. I might also enter it in their Olympics competition, too, although their rules are a little more restrictive. Either way, going by the finished ones on Ravelry it might just be a quick knit. Remind me I said that when I'm out of time and still getting pissed at my first button band.

I'm going to try to blog my progress often so, if nothing else, this should get me back to more frequent updates. Might even do a music post again here and there if something strikes my fancy. Now I just wish it were Friday so I could cast on.

1 comment:

Ally Jay said...

Me too. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to cast on for Ravelympics. I have a beautiful bamboo and cotton blend. Good luck with it.

Powered By Blogger