Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ends, Ends Everywhere

I've started the front and if I keep up at this rate I at least hope to have the main body complete by the end of the week. That'll leave me with the sleeves, button band, neckline, and finishing for week two. I'm trying not to lose momentum.

I haven't watched too much of the actual Olympics but I've caught a bit here and there. I find the Montenegro Men's Water Polo team particularly fascinating. It's their first Olympics and apparently it's a huge sport for them. I completely stumbled upon their first qualifying match against Hungary which ended in a tie and now I'm hooked. Go Montenegro!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeah! Wow, that looks great, Keep going!! Woooo Hooo!

Liz said...

That's looking really good!!

She Knits Socks said...

That is going to be beautiful!

Powered By Blogger