Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Baby Got Back

I've divided for the armholes and I've only got about two inches left of the back before I shape the neckline. I'm totally amazed at how quickly I've managed to whip through this pattern. I'm super excited to get it done and I'm kind of sad I decided to enter it in Knit'n from the Heart's Olympics contest because that means that I have to hand it over by 5:00 next Saturday evening instead of getting some wearing enjoyment out of it first.

To break up the monotony of beige sweater pics, I've decided to go back to including music.



This is "Marry Me" by St. Vincent, the moniker of singer-songwriter Annie Clark. It's a gorgeous song. I wish I could have found a decent live version because she mimics the trumpet sounds herself when performing. Bonus, the song's name (also her album title) is an Arrested Development reference.

1 comment:

the Albino Bowler said...

I was just taking a break from my online travelers tale-in-progress and I decided to take a break and see what else is going on around Blogger. I was drawn to your page by the layout. It definitely gave me some good ideas I plan to use. Then I started reading and saw that you are a Ben Folds fan.
I just wrote a piece about Ben with live video footage. It's called "Bogan Wonderland." Check it out on my page. I think you, like me, will be surprised my some of our retardedly similar takes on things.
Matt

Powered By Blogger