Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm Still Alive!

I may have spent the past few days (since Saturday) with various stages of a cold but it has not managed to finish me off. I still haven't gotten much further on Rogue (I've got ~1/6 of the hood left) and I need to get motivated to work on it again. I'm going to take it with me tonight so hopefully I can at least finish the hood. I might even get to cast on a sleeve if I'm really lucky.

I don't know that anyone that reads this blog would be interested in this clip but I've decided to post it anyway. I told my sister about it and she wants to see it so I figured this was as good a way as any to get the link to her. I have a long standing adoration of Carol Burnett and a newfound one of John Barrowman which is why I love this. The "good part" happens about midway through.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger