Friday, May 25, 2007

Mission: Blog More

I started this mainly as a knitting blog but I'm going to try to use it more frequently. I think it would be a good exercise in writing. I used to write a lot more in high school and even early on in college. I noticed that a lot of my papers and essays for humanities courses I took last year were very choppy. The sciences have taken away the flow to my writing and I would like to have it back. I can't make a goal to post every weekday but I would at least like to shoot for once a week.

One of the things that was holding me back was wanting to include pictures in my blog. While I am going to still include them, I'm not going to let the lack of pictures keep me from posting. I'm especially going to try to post more on days like today where all I'm doing at work is the occasional mediocre task. I've even been knitting on the DNA scarf today because a lot of people took full or half days off to extend their weekend.

That's all I've got for now, but I am going to post more frequently. Liam's going home again tomorrow morning so I'll need something to occupy my time, anyways.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger