Sunday, June 21, 2009

Nupp Zombie!

I won't share a picture of the Firmaments Lace Shawl as it doesn't look all that different from last time (I've finished two more repeats of the same section). Instead, I'll share something new.

Clearly, when I need a break from lace knitting, the answer is to do more lace knitting, no?

Peacock Tail and Leaf Scarf Progress

Behold, the Peacock Tail and Leaf Scarf from Knitted Lace of Estonia by Nancy Bush. I can't seem to take a good picture of the nupps but trust me, they're there. Five of them in every repeat and I've finished 30 out of 32 repeats.

Peacock Tail and Leaf Scarf Progress

They really are quite addictive and I find myself looking forward to them each time. Granted, that might also have something to do with the fact that they are at the midway point of each repeat so they kind of divide up the work a bit.

Also on the needles are another pair of Hourglass, this time for myself.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger