Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Just Gotta Finish this Level

I have been knitting but I don't feel like talking about it so instead I'm going to share random stuff from the Internet.

First: Chocolate Sour Cream Cupcake Recipe I haven't tried the recipe yet myself but they sound freaking delicious.

Second: Dalek Dresses


Behold, geekery at it's hottest. The Doctor Who Easter Special gave me my fix, but this gives me a smile to get through the news that the next special isn't until November. The tiny Torchwood S3 will help, too, if they ever set a date. For those of you that get a bit tired of my ranting on about British SciFi, sorry. Although, with there not being a new season this year, now would be a perfect time to catch up. Just saying.

Third: Super-geeky love song from which I totally cribbed the post title (Give it until 1:09 before it really gets going)


No comments:

Powered By Blogger