Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to wish everyone a great start to 2009. I've finally emerged from hiding away at my parents' house after almost two weeks. While there, I managed to knit a pair of socks as a last minute part of my mom's Christmas gift. She did open up a package on Christmas Eve with one finished sock and one ball of yarn but I managed to finish a few days later. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of them before I left again.

On Christmas Day, we went to my aunt and uncle's house and had a pretty good time. The Wii has become the great entertainment equalizer at family events and this time Mario Kart was the game of choice. I can only beat members of my immediate family. We have very little video game experience and I think our hand eye coordination could use some work.

This year, my grandma made aprons for all of her grandchildren. This is a picture of all of us except my step-cousin who spends Christmas day with her mom. The one above is of my sister and me.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger