Monday, February 15, 2010

Knitting Olympics

I've decided to do the Knitting Olympics. I'm for sure knitting Hemlock Ring. I cast on Friday night during the opening ceremony (which I liked better than the overly-showy Beijing one). I had already finished the central flower by Saturday morning.

Hemlock Ring Center

Tonight, I finished the first skein of Eco +.

One Skein Down

I also put myself down to knit a small Ishbel and since I think I'll finish the Hemlock Ring by the end of this week I might even be able to finish it.

Before setting the Burridge Lake Aran Afghan aside for 16 days of knitting frenzy, I did finish the first panel.

Burridge Lake Afghan Panel A

I also got a few repeats into the second panel.

Burridge Lake Afghan Panel B

I should be done with the knitting in time to absolutely in no way want to be seaming a wool afghan on my lap.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger