Sunday, November 22, 2009

So Close Yet So Far Away

I've finished the left sleeve of the Vine Yoke Cardigan and am on to the left front.

3/4 Done

I've begun to search for buttons with little luck. I need nine of them and it seems that every time I find some I might like, even if they're a bit more than I'd like to spend, there are never nine of them. I'll have to keep the search going and hope that I don't end up with a completely finished cardigan that I can't fasten.

I'll just keep knitting away and watching Spooks. It was titled less creatively as MI-5 in the US. I say less creatively because it's about a bunch of spies that work for MI-5, the UK domestic intelligence agency. I'm on the second season, which has Matthew MacFadyen and Keeley Hawes. It's extremely well-written and they aren't ones to resort to torture a la Jack Bauer.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger