Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mouth of a Sailor

I'm not in the mood to blog much and I made no sock progress last night due to swatching various crochet stitches It really is quite frightening how much time I spent crocheting last night. Tonight, I'm going to knitting so I thought I'd blog now. I took a quiz about my dirty, filthy mouth.

Your result for The Verbal Obscenity Test...

Champion Cusser

You are 67% capable of making other people's ears hurt!


So, how'd you do?



I'm in awe, since you're clearly not afraid of a little rough language! At
the same time, you don't go completely mad with it, and I'm guessing you know
when to hold your tongue so people don't want to punch you. Which is awesome,
since being beaten up is such a drag anyway. You might pull out the swear words
- and you might know the various slang fairly well - but you probably also
appreciate that its use is mainly just to show that you mean business.



What occasion, I hear you ask? Well, some people find talking dirty arousing.
Sometimes swearing can be helpful in looking tough when one of those
hoodlum-types approaches you. Using some language on your boss may also be
effective in stirring things up, but maybe that's just me. Either way, be
careful, as getting your timing wrong can result in getting fired, or sleeping
alone for the next month. Use your good judgement!



Take
The Verbal Obscenity Test
at HelloQuizzy


I'm generally good at reigning in the swearing but ocassionally I will go on a bit of a tear. I also managed to say fuck in front of my grandmother when she was in my car when my air conditioning went out. I hadn't even noticed until my sister told me I had after the fact. It's actually one of the things I feel worse about having done in my life despite knowing that I have done far worse.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger